PROTEUSCARBON SHORT FINS 580 WITH IMERSION FOOT POCKETS
PROTEUSCARBON short fins 580 with IMERSION foot pockets
The Imersion foot pocket gives the comfort, because they are ergonomic and with space for the toes. They are soft and hard where ever necessary.
Are more suited for people who have narrower or taller feet.
Blades must be glued in to the foot pockets. We recommend elastic glue.
To the fisherman under water Proteuscarbon short fins 580 with Imersion foot pockets provides softer swimming.
Proteuscarbon short fins 580 are useful for spearfishing in low water and for the coastal hunt and for snorkeling too (medium hardness).
It's a lot easier to hide, move and turn in low water with Proteuscarbon short fins 580.
Proteuscarbon short fins 580 have almost the same characteristics at swimming as a Proteuscarbon long fin 750.
Proteuscarbon short fins 580 are also suitable for deeper diving.
• Made from 100% high-quality carbon and out of carbon fabrics from European manufacturer.
• Because of the specially selected materials, our blades are one of the most flexible and one of the fastest on the market.
• Hand-made and made by autoclaving.
• The shape is precisely cut by using CNC technology.
• Proteuscarbon blades are technologically advanced blades.
• Blades are not varnish and don't have extra foil on it.
• Top side is smooth surface.
• Bottom side is sharkskin for high hydrodynamic performance and mat surface also don't scare fishes.
• Blades are developed by the best people in spearfishing and free diving.
Length short carbon blade: 580 mm
Width: 190 mm
Hardness: medium, hard
Imersion number: 38-40, 40-42, 42-44, 44-46
Made in Europe
2 years warranty