PROTEUSCARBON SHORT BLADE 580
Proteuscarbon 580 short blades are recommended for spearfishing in low water and for the coastal hunt and for snorkeling too (medium hardness).
It's a lot easier to hide, move and turn in low water with Proteuscarbon 580 short blades.
Proteuscarbon 580 short blades have almost the same characteristics at swimming as a Proteuscarbon 750 long blades.
Proteuscarbon 580 short blades are also suitable for deeper diving.
Blades must be assembled with gluing. We recommend to assemble our carbon blades with foot pockets from Pathos or Imersion.
• Made from 100% high-quality carbon and out of carbon fabrics from European manufacturer.
• Because of the specially selected materials, our blades are one of the most flexible and one of the fastest on the market.
• Hand-made and made by autoclaving.
• The shape is precisely cut by using CNC technology.
• Proteuscarbon blades are technologically advanced blades.
• Blades are not varnish and don't have extra foil on it.
• Top side is smooth surface.
• Bottom side is sharkskin for high hydrodynamic performance and mat surface also don't scare fishes.
• Blades are developed by the best people in spearfishing and freediving.
Recommend the use of medium blades for all people, regardless of body weight.
For people who spend a lot of time in the water and already have a good swimming condition, we recommend using hard blades.
Therefore, we recommend that you start to use the medium, after long time of training, you might need hard blade.
Length short carbon blade: 580 mm
Width: 190 mm
Hardness: medium, hard
Weight 580 medium blade: 230 g
Weight 580 hard blade: 288g
Made in Europe
2 years warranty