Proteuscarbon 750 blade are useful for spearfishing and apnea, for the deeper diving.
Due of special develop processing all Proteuscarbon blades are very fast, aggressive and one of the lightest and thine blades among carbon blades on the market.
To the fisherman under water is the flexibility of Proteuscarbon blades that allow longer apnea, sleek and effortless movement both on and below the surface.
They provide us to save some energy due to extreme responsiveness, thanks to the use of high-quality materials, production technology and shape cutting-edge technology.
Blades must be assembled with gluing. We recommend to assemble our carbon blades with foot pockets from Pathos or Imersion.
• Made from 100% high-quality carbon and out of carbon fabrics from European manufacturer.
• Because of the specially selected materials, our blades are one of the most flexible and one of the fastest on the market.
• Hand-made and made by autoclaving.
• The shape is precisely cut by using CNC technology.
• Proteuscarbon blades are technologically advanced blades.
• Blades are not varnish and don't have extra foil on it.
• Top side is smooth surface.
• Bottom side is sharkskin for high hydrodynamic performance and mat surface also don't scare fishes.
• Blades are developed by the best people in spearfishing and free diving.
Basic table when choosing hardness of blades depends on body weight:
- up to 85 kg is soft,
- up to 100 kg medium,
- from 100 kg hard.
In case of slow swimming techniques is recommended using soft or medium fins, regardless of body weight.
For faster starts and faster swimming we recommend using medium or hard, regardless of body weight.
Length long carbon blade: 750 mm
Width: 190 mm >> 185 mm
Hardness: soft, medium, hard
Weight 750 soft blade: 336 g
Weight 750 medium blade: 358 g
hard blade: 380 g
2 years warranty