PROTEUSCARBON FINS 750 with PATHOS foot pockets
Pathos foot pockets are designed to provide top comfort, perfect feeling, great stability and the lowest weight.
The Pathos foot pockets give to people better contact with blades at swimming.
Are more suited for people who have flatter or wider feet.
Blades must be glued in to the foot pockets.
We recommend elastic glue. Proteuscarbon fins 750 are useful for spearfishing and apnea, for the deeper diving.
Proteuscarbon fins 750 are very fast, aggressive and one of the lightest fins among carbon fins on the market designed for spear fishing.
To the fisherman under water is the flexibility of Proteuscarbon fins that allow longer apnea, sleek and effortless movement both on and below the surface.
They provide us to save some energy due to extreme responsiveness thanks to the use of high-quality materials, production technology and shape cutting-edge technology.
• Made from 100% high-quality carbon and out of carbon fabrics from European manufacturer.
• Because of the specially selected materials, our blades are one of the most flexible and one of the fastest on the market.
• Hand-made and made by autoclaving.
• The shape is precisely cut by using CNC technology.
• Proteuscarbon blades are technologically advanced blades.
• Blades are not varnish and don't have extra foil on it.
• Top side is smooth surface.
• Bottom side is sharkskin for high hydrodynamic performance and mat surface also don't scare fishes.
• Blades are developed by the best people in spearfishing and free diving.
Length long carbon blade: 750 mm
Width: 190mm >> 185 mm
Hardness: soft, medium, hard
36-38, 38-40, 40-42,42-44, 44-46, 46-48, 48-50
Made in Europe
2 years warranty